The departure date is approaching quickly and I am getting anxious. I am all over the place. Living in Boulder and Littleton at the same time. Working full time. Just finished summer school. Don't have anywhere to live for the fall (*yet) I have barely even had time to think about the fact I'm turning 22 tomorrow. It is kind of an insignificant birthday after having the 21 celebration but I am excited as the celebration will be a great opportunity to say goodbye to my friends for the summer.
I have been "couch surfing" for a couple weeks now. I am finding it entertaining and exhausting. Predominantly because carrying all of ones basic belongings around is cumbersome and it would be nice to sleep in one bed more consistently again. I won't have that till my homestay in Ecuador (I am SO excited about that).
I am ready to go.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is Aunt Jane-what an exciting time for you. I will be following your blog faithfully. Stay safe. love,AJ
Post a Comment