Sunday, July 27, 2008

So the beach was awesome. It was just Dylan and me and we stayed the first night in Atacamtes which is a HUGE party destination for Ecuadorians. It was a little out of control and we stayed in a place that was a little sketchy, but overall enjoyed ourselves. The next day we went one beach over (which was highly reccomended to us by many Eucadorian friends) Tonsupa. It was AMAZING! Absolutely beautiful much calmer and nicer people. We laid on the beach and eat TONS of wonderful Ceviche. Delicious! We lost our key in the sand, watched vollyball on the beach, swam in the ocean, got sunburnt, overall it was a great weekend!

This week was nice, finished my mural. Had my last day of work friday. A great couple nights of salsa and dancing Wed and Fri night. I was told I danced like a latin girl!!!! I spend hours convincing people I was not of Latin decent most of whom still didnt believe me after outlining my herritage in detail. I feel fairly accomplished that I can really salsa dance! (I did take a couple lessons down here that def helped). Will update more about this weekend when I have more time!

1 comment:

Emma said...

well then we'll have to hit up the st. julian salsa night once you are back, woo hoo.

ps- i got a new mountain bike yay :)