JOURNAL FOUND! Haha... crazy world. Someone left it later that afternoon and the guy painting the other walls gave it to me the next day! YAY!
In other news, I am leaving for the beach tonight for the weekend! Still investigating tickets to Colombia! Pretty sure it's going to work out. It'll definitely make the next 3 weeks fly by. One week to finish the mural and work, a week or so depending at the beach with friends in Ecuador then Dylan and I will jet off to Northern Colombia for free room and board on the beach of Santa Marta maybe we'll throw in a trip to La Cuidad Perdita! Why not!?
Haha, so life is good, we've been having sunny days here in Quito. I went to Yoga last night, quite interesting. Then after we went to a live poetry reading, that was even more interesting! Haha.. the guy doing it was way artist and seemed cool then ended up being REALLY full of himself! It was a very good night. I had sushi! Yes, sushi in town today with Meghan, a good friend down here after we went apartment hunting for her! We found her a cute place totally furnished, all utilities included in the center of town... for a whole $150 a mo. CRAZY cheap. I'm moving! Not quite what I'll be paying in Boulder if I ever find a place to live! I'll worry about that later...
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amelia
We are gettting ready to go
camping on monday
Angie is going to camp for a week
and is so excited
Dad took me to Seatle for a short
stay it was a beuatiful day had clear
skies and a nice sunset
Saw the all three mountians at a nice
resuartant
Thinking of heading that way next year at the begining of the summer
hopefully that way maybe you and Eliie can come
Love Mom
Amelia, took me a while to figure out how to use this. Anyway I have been reading your blogs and it seems like your doing well. I miss you a ton. Last night I went to Larimer lounge and meet this guy who lived in australia. HOT! anyway today I'm going to the dragon boat races, they have a henna artist and I'm def. going to partake.
Oh yeah I am the maid of honor in my friends wedding. So I'v been helping with that, it's pretty fun, expecially since they have no budget. weird right.
Your Friend
Adrienne
Post a Comment